Have any questions about the Wiki? Ask an editor!
About me: Avid VOCALOID/vocal synth fan since 2014, waiting for Piapro Studio NT English vocals. I went through a Len phase for a short amount of time (2014-15). Now I am more interested in the software than the characters, merchandise etc.
Looking for solfege files to help contrubite to the wiki's audio demo library? The files can be found here.
CRYPTONLOIDS: My personal list:
1. Megurine Luka 2. KAITO 3. MEIKO 4. Hatsune Miku 5. Kagamine Len 6. Kagamine Rin
My piapro Family:
TO DO: (boy this sure is a lot)
- Create pages for Yowane Haku, Sakine Meiko, Tako Luka, Mikudayo, Hachune Miku and Akita Neru
- Create page for Seraphim on the Ring (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWuJRRCTHrg)
- More information on Voice Providers and Piapro Characters.
- Labopton blog - check for updates on the software.
- Create warning banners and some other necessary templates to hold information
- Import anything related to Snow Miku or Racing Miku
- Make pages for merch based on non-Vocaloid designs: includes Vocaloid song derivative designs (Anything that's not a "box art" design should be here. This includes project diva merch that does not have VOCALOID designs) Merch might be better sorted in pages based on vocalist, not company? Use MyFigureCollection for information.
Article not to transfer:
- Pages involving the Vocaloid software. Magical Mirai that features Vocaloid songs
- Songs/Merch that solely use Vocaloid. Project Diva pages (until they become solely PS)